Danita Reese, DPM (Doctor of Podiatric Medicine)
Welcome to our podiatry practice in South Hill, Virginia.
Dr. Danita Reese and the staff at the Family Foot Clinic look forward to treating you at their office in South Hill, Virginia
Dr. Reese is committed to the following standards and quality of care to all feet her hands touch and to all who hear her voice in a professional capacity. As an African American, she is further committed to providing her medical expertise whenever possible to areas of under representation and need.
Statement of Purpose
FAMILY FOOT CLINIC'S MISSION is to support and enhance the quality of life for patients with foot and ankle disorders. We are obligated to provide the following through education, professional care and service.
- OUR MISSION is to help patients prevent foot and ankle disorders.
- OUR MISSION is to educate our patients in foot care and maintaining healthy feet.
- OUR MISSION is to assist patients in recognizing foot disorders early and following through with treatment thereof.
- OUR MISSION is to provide medical service with compassion, respect, honesty and integrity.
- OUR MISSION is to have open communication.
- OUR MISSION is to ALWAYS place the patient's welfare and rights above all other considerations. We will ALWAYS perform those procedures in which I am competent by virtue of training or experience to do. I will not misrepresent credentials, training, experience, ability or results.
- OUR MISSION is to maintain competence by continued study. This competence will be supplemented with the talents of other professionals and with consultation when indicated.